PHP 5 Introduction
WHAT CAN PHP DO?
- PHP can generate dynamic page content
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- PHP can collect form data
- PHP can send and receive cookies
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can be used to control user-access
- PHP can encrypt data
With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML.
TITLE SPENT TIME STATUS Lecture 1.1 PHP Install Preview Lecture 1.2 PHP Variables Private Quiz 1.1 PHP final Locked
TITLE SPENT TIME STATUS Lecture 2.1 PHP Arrays Multi Private Lecture 2.2 PHP Cookies Private Lecture 2.3 PHP Filters Private Lecture 2.4 PHP Sessions Private